Saturday, May 7, 2011

OFF! INSECT REPELLENT FREE?

UPDATE: THE TRAVEL OFF! WAS $2.97 @ MY WALMART!


Ok here's the scoop...I a friend told me that her Walmart had OFF! Insect Repellent in the travel section for $0.75! 

Now I have NOT confirmed this yet but I will be going out to Walmart later this evening for a little price matching to Aldis. 

But the good news is that there is a $0.75/1 printable coupon here
(use zipcode: 33031 & it's under "personal care")

So that means FREE OFF! Insect Repellent!

Has anyone been to Walmart lately and seen the OFF! in the travel section?

Also I would definitely print this coupon before the WHOLE coupon world finds out about it and it reaches it print limit. I have seen this happen A LOT!

shawn
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...