Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"MAKE A CHANGE MONDAY!" (a little late!)


This week's challenge is:

CONSOLIDATE YOUR TRIPS EVERYDAY!

Something I have been really trying to get a handle on with gas prices so high is to make the most out of every time I fire up the car and leave the house. If I know I am going the next town over for an appointment I make a list of things I need to do while there so I don't go back again the same week and burn up even more gas. 

How did everyone do on last week's challenge?

Click here for last week's challenge.

I did get a Coke from McDonalds...I was talking to my sister as I was going through the drive-thru and she reminded me which kinda surprised me but she told me that she had read about the challenge and knew I had no business at McDonalds! LOL

shawn
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...