Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NON COUPON RELATED BUT AMERICAN IDOL IS ON TONIGHT!



OK this is not in any way coupon/savings related but I am super excited that American Idol is on tonight!

It is my guilty pleasure....

I secretly swear that had my momma invested in voice lessons I very well might have been the next Celine or at the very least a fabulous karaoke singer...

But alas she didn't and now here I am to wonder what might have been so for now and forever I will be doomed to singing in the shower and singing at stop lights with my windows down entertaining the occasional truck driver with my rendition of the Titanic theme song....

And as I sing "my heart will go on......"
Lil chick is asking me to "Be quiet!"

So tonight I will watch the American Idol hopefuls in jealousy and with the sure understanding that I could have been one of them!


(if your new to chicks dig coupons I just want to tell you don't be alarmed but i do like to sprinkle in a good dose of fun and sarcasm with all the freebies & deals...and if you've been around for a while well then you're sweet enough to indulge me...LOL)

And here a few of my past rants & raves in case you've missed them...




Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...