Thursday, June 2, 2011

HOW FLIPPIN' CUTE IS THIS?


I know I have talked about Groop Dealz before but I LOVE them! I love them because they feature unique, quirky and fabulous things created by small business. And I think that's charming. Also because when you BUY it you BUY it...there are no vouchers, codes or any of that. It's easy breezy!

With that being said today's deal is such a fun piece.

It's a large 2" peony that you can get in raspberry, plum, aqua or vanilla colors. The necklace also has a 24" silver plated chain.

How adorable right?

You can snag this for $11 + $3 shipping here!

I just love stuff with a bit of whimsy!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...