Thursday, June 2, 2011

FREE: 50 SHEETS OF ORIGAMI PAPER!!!


I was just talking about trying to find some fun summer activities for lil chick and what did I find but 50 FREE SHEETS OF ORIGAMI PAPER!!!

How fun is this? I've never tried Origami but I figure on our trip to our local library we can check out a book on beginner Origami & try out our "skills" on our FREE paper!

So it's a fabulous and FREE summer activity!!!

Love it!

Click here to get your 50 free sheets! 

I am assuming this won't last long!

PS. Have you ever tried Origami? 

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

1 comment:

  1. I have tried, but I'm not very good. It does keep the kids occupied, so i love it, if for no other reason.
    Amber B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...