Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR REAL AGE?


If you've ever seen Dr. Oz on TV then you know all about the "Real Age Test". 

You can take the Real Age test here! I took it and it took me about 20 minutes and it asked you questions in these 4 categories HEALTH, FEELINGS, DIET & FITNESS. 

My Real Age score is ...(I'm being brave here...don't judge! LOL)

37.5 years old!
I am 36 years old so this was kind of a surprise but then again where my biggest issue lies is REAL exercise.  I really liked taking this test and it gave me a lot of great advice and helpful hints. So now I wanna get that age down to 30!

If your feeling brave and wanna share your Real Age then leave a comment sharing your actual and real age and what you thought about the test.




Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...