Monday, May 16, 2011

MY SHOPPING LIST FOR THE WEEK! (so far!)


Since Walmart started their completely user friendly coupon policy I have found I like just making a "one stop shop" every week. I mostly price match and use coupons to maximize my savings. This is my running list. I will be adding to this and shopping on Wednesday. I will let you know my cost, savings etc on Wednesday! And maybe this list will help you out a bit. Price matching & using coupons at Walmart can get you amazing savings while cutting back your time and saving you on gas! Just make sure you take Walmart's coupon policy with you here.

PRICE MATCH TO WALGREENS
BUY: Dole Fruit Crisps $1.00
Use:  $0.75/1 coupon in the 4/3 SS
PAY: $0.25!


BUY: 3 Snickers candy bars $0.39 each
Use:  Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon in the 3/27 RP
PAY: $0.26 each!


BUY: 3 Hamburger Helper $1.00 each
Use:  $0.75/3 coupon in the
PAY: $0.75 each!


PRICE MATCH TO SHOP N SAVE
BUY: Chex Cereal $1.67
Use:  $0.85/1 coupon in a mailer I received from Vocalpoint.com (I receive lots of coupons from them! If you wanna sign up to get coupons too just click here.)
PAY: $0.82


PRICE MATCH TO SCHUCKS
BUY: Purex Laundry Soap $1.99
Use:  $1/1 coupon in the 5/1 RP
Pay:  $0.99!


PRICE MATCH TO DOLLAR GENERAL
BUY: 2 Chex Mix $1.00 each
Use:  $1/2 coupon in the 5/1 SS
PAY: $0.50 each!


BUY: French's Worstershire Sauce $1.00
Use:  $0.75/1 coupon in the 5/15 SS
Pay: $0.25!


PRICE MATCH TO ALDIS
BUY: Pineapples - $0.99
BUY: Vine Tomatoes - $0.99/lb
BUY: Head of Lettuce $0.69 each




Do you have any Walmart shopping tips? 
Wanna share them in the comments or email me @ chicksdigcoupons@gmail.com

thanks!
shawn



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...