Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WHERE WAS I ALL DAY? THE GET MOTIVATED! SEMINAR



Today I attended the "Get Motivated!" seminar that was visiting St. Louis! It was awesome! We heard several speakers, from Lou Holtz (former Notre Dame football coach) to Kurt Warner, and Laura Bush to General Colin Powell! All of the speakers had something different to talk about, in relation to motivation. Whether it was commitment or competitiveness, they all talked about their passions!

I went through during the seminar and wrote several goals I have for myself!

Did anyone else make it out to the event?

What motivates you? I'm highly motivated by money! (and food)

What are some of your goals?

We love to hear your comments!


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...