Monday, April 25, 2011

NEW @ WALMART


Today, while at Walmart, I ran across a new item in the laundry detergent aisle! 



It is called "White Brite," and I'm hoping it will solve all of my white laundry issues! 

Best of all, there's a hangtag on it for a complete refund for trying it! Once I got home, I went straight to the website, filled out some info, and my check will be to me in 4-6 weeks. They just ask that I keep my receipt until I get my check! It's a super easy rebate, and depending on how it works might be my bargain of the week!

E-mail if you find any good bargains while out shopping!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...