Sunday, April 3, 2011

MICHAELS PICKS 04/03 ~ 04/09!

So along with my "coupon addiction" I also LOVE being a crafty chick!

And with that being said I adore Michaels!

Here is what I will be buying this week with my leftover grocery money which I call my "mad money"!


CRAFTSMART PAINT $0.29 EACH!

1" FOAM BRUSHES $0.05 EACH!

SCRAP BOOK STOCK PAPER $0.16 EACH!

CELEBRATE IT RIBBON $1.49-$3.49 + EXTRA 15% COUPON!

ASHLAND SPRING GERBERA DAISY STEMS $0.75 EACH!

ASHLAND SPRING STEMS $0.99 EACH!



You can check out Michaels full ad here!

LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE GETTING MY CRAFT ON!


Don't forget tomorrow is "MaKe It MoNdAy"! 

And I have 2 super cute ideas to get finished tonight just in time for spring!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...