Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"TUESDAY TIP" ~ BOX TOPS!


Notice the "C" for chicks ....LOL

Okay so I hate cutting out all those box tops I save for lil chicks school.

My solution is to hang a baggy with a magnet on the side of the fridge and rip 'em off and put them in. This is handy for me otherwise I would forget to rip them off or forget where I put the baggy!

When the bag gets full I take them out and cut them all out at once, put them back in the baggy and send them to school with her!

I do it every month or so!

And this is "Tuesdays Tip!"

Do you have any clever tips you wanna share?

email me @ chicksdigcoupons(at)gmail(dot)com



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...