Monday, March 21, 2011

"MaKe It MoNdAy!" KITCHEN HERBS!



 "MaKe It MoNdAy!" KITCHEN HERBS!

Herbs can be so pricey at the store so by putting a few pots in your kitchen you can not only have fresh organic herbs at your finger tips that saves you a bundle but you are adding super cute decor to your kitchen and the smell is just amazing!

I bought these clay pots @ Michaels for around $0.80 each. The plants were a bit pricey @ $3.33 each. But believe me well worth it! I will save 20 times that much by having these little babies in my kitchen.

I sprayed the clay pots black since my kitchen is done in black and then used a paint marker from Christmas to label each pot.

So for under $15 you have fresh herbs, cute decor, amazing fragrance and I think this was a fabulous "MaKe It MoNdAy!" 

Do you grow your own herbs?

Have any helpful tips?


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...