Monday, March 28, 2011

HAPPY MONDAY!


I hope everyone is off to a good week!

Mondays can seem to be the most hectic day ever! Why is that?

Do you do anything beforehand to make your Monday run a bit smoother?

At our house I get up 20 minutes before everyone else.  Just having those few minutes of NOT rushing seems to make me feel in control and on time when getting the lil chicks off to school. It definitely sets the tone for the day!



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

3 comments:

  1. I've always used Mondays to clean the house and plan my week. Yes...it's hectic, but it's become a habit! I'm thrilled when Tuesday comes because my house is clean, and I'm tackling my to do list for the week! I guess my short answer is...establish a Monday routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always seperate my laundry Sunday night and put a load in. So when I wake in the morning I can put a load in the dryer and another in the washer while my little man is eating breakfast before school. The load then is done drying when he leaves for school so I can then start the folding process that I HATE so much! But it really does work. It makes me start my day as if I have already accomplished something. TRY IT, YOU WILL SEE HOW GREAT IT FEELS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ideas girls!!!

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...