Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FEBRUARY "GIVING TOTE"

Hey chicks it's that time! 

What time is it?

GIVING TIME!!!


This is my February Giving for our local food pantry!

(unfortunately I did not do much shopping! But every little bit can help someone!)



Do you have a "giving tote"? 

Email me a picture of your "giving tote" and I'll post it!
chicksdigcoupons(at)gmail(dot)com


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

3 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome idea!! Glad it's early in the month!! I'm going to start one and will take a pic at the end of the month. Love this idea and hope to spread the word as well in my town, so more people will do the same!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kelly!!!! Last month I was able to donate a ton to a women's and children's shelter and hoping to do more next month! It is true that ONE person can make a DIFFERENCE!!! Can't wait to see your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I didn't see that you commented last night. That is so true...one person can make a difference (LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!)!! I'm so excited about doing this. Today I did some "couponing" and saved almost $60 on H&B items (some of which went right into the box) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...