Thursday, March 10, 2011

BE A GOOD GIVER!


I went to visit our local food pantry and drop off a donation and I just want to encourage you to be happy and generous givers.

I literally had to step over children when I walked in the door it was so packed in this itty bitty waiting room @ the food pantry. There were elderly waiting too. 

The storeroom was all a bustle with workers helping to load bags of food for the people needing a helping hand

I did not write this post as a kudos to me for visiting the food pantry and donating but rather to just say you can make a small donation and help someone. One person can make a difference in someone's life and that one person can be you!

As much as I want to share fabulous deals with you I want to also encourage you in your giving.

 "It is more blessed to give than to receive."

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

2 comments:

  1. I agree. With the $ we save in coupons/deals, it's nice to give some of that back or more along the lines of paying it forward.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...