Wednesday, March 30, 2011

$5/$25 FAMILY DOLLAR COUPON!


As I was checking my email I came across a little hottie! $5/$25 @ Family Dollar.

Click here to print the coupon!

And here's a bit about their coupon policy...
  • Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
  • Coupons must have a scan-able barcode or valid promotion code 
  • Coupons must have a printed expiration date
  • Coupons can be redeemed only for items sold at Family Dollar, and can be redeemed only for the exact same item (package weight, size, etc.)
  • Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free Maximum of two coupons per item. 
  • One coupon must be a Manufacturer’s Coupon and the second coupon must be a Family Dollar Coupon as long as neither coupon states that it is not valid with other coupons
You can read more about their coupon policy here.

They also have more printable coupons just for Family Dollar on their site.
You can print those out here.

Do you shop @ Family Dollar?

I don't have one where I live here in MO but I know my momma and sister have them in TN.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...