Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TUESDAY TIP ~ "EASY MICROWAVE CLEAN UP!"


OK...Confession time...
I HATE CLEANING OUT THE MICROWAVE!

Until my BFF told me about a SUPER QUICK & EASY way to clean it out.


Place a damp washcloth in the microwave.
Microwave for 30 seconds.
Then wipe the microwave out!
The steam from the washcloth loosens dried food.
Honestly, it takes me like 1-2 minutes to clean out the microwave now!


And look! 

ALL CLEAN!

(My momma will be proud!)

Got a great "Tuesday Tip"? Email it to me and I'll post it!
chicksdigcoupons(at)gmail(dot)com


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

2 comments:

  1. This works very well. I do this when I have something overflow in the microwave and it gets baked on. It makes it moist so I can wipe it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i have the same wash cloths :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...