Saturday, February 19, 2011

TODAY I WILL BE "out of the office"!



Just wanted to let you all know that I will be "out of the office" for a while today. My friend and I are hosting a trivia night benefit in April. The trivia night will provide scholarships for special needs children's therapy programs. So today we are going to local businesses to hopefully get some fabulous silent auction prizes.

I wanted to let you know that I will be back this afternoon and will post the Walgreens ad and a few other things! Have fun today! I'll be back in a bit!

And P.S. today is still "Showoff Saturday" so if you have anything you want to show off please get those pics emailed. Because I will have to start taking pictures of my rock garden I am so proud of and we all know how exciting that will be! (LOL)

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...