Thursday, February 3, 2011

OK...I AM GOING BACK TO BASICS OF COUPON ORGANIZATION!


This is a picture of "coupon chaos" in my living room.

So I am going back to what I did before I used the coupon binder method of organizing coupons!

I am going back to my old faithful an accordion style file binder.


To read more about why just read "COUPON ORGANIZATION",

Now I know I might have ruffled a few feathers because A LOT of people use the 3-ring binder system and I DO think it is a good system but I just find the accordion style to be a better fit for me. There are many different ways to organize coupons from envelopes to the accordion style and everyone just has to figure out what works for them. 

How do you organize your coupons?

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

6 comments:

  1. I might just have to try this accordian method out. I use a binder right now. But sometimes it is a little bulky. So today I am going to buy an accordian. Thanks for the idea "Chicks Dig Coupons"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I find that plain ol' envelopes works the best for me. Sticky binder was a fail, and I don't want to put out the money for baseball card holders. HOWEVER - there is this neat organizer folder thing I am seeing advertised on TV that looks pretty good.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that's exactly it Susan...everyone has to figure out what system works best for them. My mom puts her coupons n envelopes too!

    Wonder what the thing was on TV?

    It seems that most couponers hit it hot and heavy the first month or two but then it becomes a "chore" so I like to keep things simple and do-able and the accordion style definitely works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use an accordian file that I grabbed from the Dollar Bin at Target!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *totally* agree with you! I prefer my accordian binder, which I use for grocery coupons. I also have a plastic box with three distinct sections for Pharmacy, Household, and Pet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...