Sunday, February 6, 2011

MY WALGREENS SHOPPING TRIP THIS MORNING! SPENT $17.90 & SAVED $99.97!


As promised my morning shopping trip to Walgreens!

SPENT $17.90 & SAVED $99.97!!!

I changed up my deals just a bit because we needed eggs and they are on sale for $0.99 this week!

HELPFUL HINTS!
Also I would suggest you use the coupon for the free secret if you buy Olay Body Wash or Bars.
Another tip to keep your favorite Walgreens cashier happy...shop first thing in the morning since they are not busy. I know my cashier always appreciates it! At my Walgreens it seems that the BEST deals are always gone after Sunday but if you have several Walgreens in you area this may not be an issue. I know my sister has no trouble shopping on Wednesday or Thursday and getting the deals because she has 3 Walgreens with in 5 minutes where she lives.

If you go to Walgreens let me know your fabulous savings!
Remember "Showoff Saturday", you can email me your savings pics and I will post them!


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...