Friday, February 4, 2011

FABULOUSLY FRUGAL FRIDAY! ~ "BUYING KIDS CLOTHES A YEAR AHEAD!"


This is such an easy tip!

Something I have been doing for years that has saved me a TON of money is buying my daughter's clothes a year ahead of time. 
I buy when it's rock bottom clearance at Target, JC Penney & Kohl's.
What are my rock bottom prices?

$2 SHIRTS
$3 SHORTS
$5 JEANS
$5 JACKETS
$15 COAT

I posted a few weeks ago about the little bras I found for $0.50 each and I bought 5 and she's set for the year!
I also found short sleeved shirts last month $1 at Walmart and bought 7 and again she is stocked for the summer!
All of her long sleeved tops came from JC Penny's and Kohl's for $2 or under!

I know I don't have too much time before she will only want Hollister and Abercrombie but until then I am SAVING A BUNDLE!!!

So with a little planning you can get some great deals and not have to pay full price for clothes when each season rolls around!

The other great thing is I can take the clothes she outgrows to the local kids resale shop and get about $1 per item. 

Here's a picture of some of the items I bought on clearance.


This a FABULOUSLY FRUGAL way to save some money on kids clothes!

How do you save on kids clothes?

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...