Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TUESDAY TIP ~ "KIDS WASTING SHAMPOO?"


TUESDAY TIP!
PUT YOUR SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER OR BOTH IN A PUMP BOTTLE!
I am sure I am not the only momma out there that is FOREVER putting a new bottle of shampoo or conditioner in the shower just to hear "Mom I need more conditioner!" or walk in to lil chick emptying a bottle of conditioner into her bathwater...OK so I figured out a little secret...I put empty shampoo and conditioner into the pump-able Suave shampoo bottle. And what happened?...
1. Both lil chicks know 2 "pumps" is ALL you need to wash your hair!
2. Lil Chick cannot pour it out into the tub!
3. No more of someone not closing the lid and leaving it in the bottom of the tub to run down the drain!
4. I have went from 3-4 bottles a month to 1 bottle a month! ($$$ SAVED!)
Also, if you don't have a pump-able shampoo bottle...don't buy one just reuse a pump-able handsoap bottle!


Also all those free samples you get in the mail just wait till you get 10-15 and snip the ends and pour in!
THIS IS FABULOUS & FRUGAL!
Do you have the same problem @ home...do you think using a pump-able shampoo bottle would save you money?


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Share on StumbleUpon Digg This Fav This With Technorati Share on Delicious Share on Facebook Tweet

5 comments:

  1. I try to buy pump bottles for the exact same reason. Awesome tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Only took us wasting about a zillion bottles for me to realize this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started doing this with my first born, but for a different reason. I couldn't use two hands to open the bottles and hang on to her. The pump allowed me to keep one hand on her and get the shampoo safely. I've been using the same bottle forever now, and I was just thinking I could get rid of it now that they are all older. I have a reason to keep it around, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...